A little introduction :
Richard, 36, from France.
I always like to drive old car and bike (I've a Chevy Caprice Sheriff 1977, Renault 14 police 1977, Renault Estafette 1977, Kawasaki KZ1000P CHP 1983 ...)
Yes 3 old police vehicles ... may be because it's my job
I bought a Dragstar 650 (european name of the Vstar) 3 month ago, in a very good condition : 1997, 26 000km (16 000 miles)
But the stock look is not really exciting.
After "some" modifications, my bike is ready to take the road:
- blue collar bobber seat kit
- blue collar bobber license plate
- Dragbar 36"
- home made rear flat fender and struts
- mirrors with integrate turn lights
- Hard Krome strippers exhaust (very very loud !!! I think to add a baffle in it ... I don't want to get a ticket by a colleague
- Rear and front white wall tire (the front wasn't install when I take the photo) both are Metzeler Me880
- Carbs rejet (sigma 6 kit)
Now, here's how it looks:
I don't know about the headlight, I keep the stock for now, may be it need to be replace.
Big thanks to Lance and Cherryl !
A friend will be order a kit to you for his dragstar. He really like the look and quality of your products !!!
PS : sorry for my bad english