What Personal Information About Customers Does Blue Collar Bobbers Gather?
- Information You Give Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, selling you our products (e.g., motorcycle kits), and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our sites. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. Besides using the information as described above, Blue Collar Bobbers utilizes cookies to control the flow of the ordering processes by maintaining the state of your online transactions.
Does Blue Collar Bobbers Share the Information It Receives?
Yes, we do share information but only as described below. Otherwise we will not provide your personal information without your consent. Also, Blue Collar Bobbers may use personal identifiable information collected through our Web site to contact Users regarding products and services offered by Blue Collar Bobbers and its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners, and otherwise to enhance Usersâ ¬!" experience with Blue Collar Bobbers and such affiliates, independent contractors and business partners. Blue Collar Bobbers may also use information collected through our Web site for research regarding the effectiveness of the Web site and the marketing, advertising and sales efforts of Blue Collar Bobbers, its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners.
- We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- We partner with other parties to provide specific products and services. When the user signs up for these products or services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these products or services.
- We engage other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, providing marketing assistance, providing customer services, sending postal mail and email to you, removing repetitive information from customer lists, and analyzing data. These persons have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information that you provide to Blue Collar Bobbers for any secondary purposes.
- Business Transfer:
- As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or their assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, if Blue Collar Bobbers. or all or substantially all of its assets were ever to be acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Services Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Blue Collar Bobbers, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input and the information we may send to our agents.
- Blue Collar Bobbers has gone to great lengths to ensure your information is securely obtained and held in compliance with the Card Holder Information Security Program. For example, we encrypt your credit card number before it is stored in our database. This ensures that no one may access your credit card from our system.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
Blue Collar Bobbers gives you access to certain information about you for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. To view or change this information, log-in to your account. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Blue Collar Bobbers does not sell services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may purchase our products or use our services only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Java|Pipe, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Utah. If you have any concern about privacy at Java|Pipe, please send us a thorough description to
and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently for updates to this policy.